Monday, March 3, 2008

Old friends

I was reading my cousins blogs on Saturday and was becoming nostalgic for my Harding days, so I tracked down an old suite mate.  I had an idea where her husband worked, so I tracked down his email.  I sent him an email, and Becky sent me a reply a few hours later.  She's living in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband and two gorgeous twin girls.  They look just like their daddy!  I'm looking forward to reconnecting with her.

Still up in the air about jobs.  I was going to cook at two retreats over the next two weekends, but the group this weekend is cooking for themselves, so I won't be going to New Mexico until next week.  Looking forward to it.  I had started the menu for the first retreat, so I'll build on it for the next one.

The Chick-fil-a I work for is closed for remodeling, but we're doing training this week.  They have to do something to justify paying us I guess.  It is mildly interesting though.  Actually giving me some ideas for the summer cook job if I get it.  We're closed for two weeks, but LCU's spring break is the week Chick-fil-a reopens or I would be going to Fort Worth.

No comments: