No word on admissions coordinator job, but I'm cooking forward to the retreat next week, and today they asked me if I wanted to go a food show that Ben E. Keith is sponsoring in Albuquerque the week after. That would be way cool! I'll be telling Chick-fil-a I need off to go to that too. Even though the store is closed for remodeling I was put on the schedule (without them asking or telling me) to help restock the store next Friday. It would have been fun to see the store and help restore everything before anyone else gets to see the remodel, but the retreat is next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Speaking of...we've been in training at work this week while the store is being remodeled. It's been somewhat interesting. Usually I'm thinking about how I can use this at the camp if I get to cook there this summer. I just had a thought...it would probably mean that I won't be at the family reunion in June. Oops.
Except for being on the schedule next Friday, I'm off all next week. Wish I could make it to Fort Worth before going to the retreat. Need to see the dentist still. She had put some things on my braces to straighten two of my teeth, but I think one of them is going too far the other way now. I've had the braces since March 2005. She told me 10 months, eighteen at the most. I'm pretty much used to them at this point. It'll probably be strange when I get them off. She's a bit of a perfectionist, so it'll probably be a while. She's very good though. I would absolutely recommend her, and I actually gave her information to Ken recently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you get the admissions job, but the cooking at the camp job sounds like a winner too! It's good that you are versatile! I do hate that you would miss the reunion, but that just happens sometimes. Have you and Cath started exchanging Chic-fil-a stories yet? She may not have worked there long enough to have any, but I'll bet you've got a few!! Love you, Aunt VG
Post a Comment