I did run out of food the first night. I made puttanesca over fettuccini that night. Luckily there was a large jar of Ragu sauce, so no one went without, they just had to make do with bottled sauce. I had a lot of leftovers for the other meals. Brought some of them home for Greg. I hadn't made several of the recipes before and wanted him to try them. If anyone needs a great tomato soup, french toast, or quiche recipe, let me know.
There is another retreat in April, so I may be cooking for that one too. I'll be sure and adjust my recipes though. The vendor that we receive our supplies from during the summer is having a food show in Albuquerque on Wednesday. I may drive over Tuesday night after I get off work. I start back at Chick-fil-a tomorrow. At least I assume. I stopped by on Tuesday and the remodeling was suppose to still be on track for the reopening tomorrow. I didn't drive by today to see.
Had a letter in the mail when I got back saying I didn't get the admissions coordinator job. God's timing is perfect, so it wasn't the right job. I noticed there are two other jobs posted on the LCU website, so I'll apply for them this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment