I'm also considering doing my post-bac teaching certification. It would actually be better to do it at Tech, at least compared to UTA, so there's the slightest chance I'll complete the courses this summer and do my student teaching in the fall and won't move to Fort Worth until the end of the year. Still need to retrench as far as getting a control of the mounting stuff that is cluttering the apartment, and would like to be more mobile for either moving to a smaller apartment or back to Fort Worth.
Which means as much as I would love to, I won't be cooking at the camp this summer. It is a beautiful place, and would be a rewarding experience, but I don't think it's the responsible decision right now. I volunteered for a while at the NRHCofC's kitchen, so hopefully I'll be able to do that again.
I'll keep whoever is actually reading this blog posted. And if I ever get my film developed, I'll add some pictures.
1 comment:
Please keep us posted! Have been thinking about you alot - as I change jobs every couple of months I empathize with the stress. And I know the fam would love to have you closer.
Post a Comment