I got an email today saying that one of my lovely cousins is engaged! How wonderful is that! Her blog was listed in the email, so I got to read the story of how she got engaged. So romantic! I also read several of her other entries, then went to her sisters' blogs, then read what there was of their parents blogs, plus a few entries from miscellaneous blogs linked to the sisters' blog sites, so I've now been inspired by my Goode cousins to create my own blog.
So here I am at 3:34 in the morning, blogging. After taking Greg to work this morning, I went back to sleep for a few more hours, so now I'm wide awake tonight. I'll have to make sure and stay up this morning, so I can sleep tomorrow night, or I guess that would be tonight. But then I'm sure getting to sleep tonight won't be too hard since I work until midnight tonight. I have a part time job at LCU's library and work 9pm to midnight Tuesday and Thursday night. I also work there 6-9pm Wednesday and 10am-6pm Saturdays. Which will probably be when I do most of my blogging.
I'll probably end up posting mostly about knitting or whatever craft I'm working on at the moment. I'm working on a wedding present for another lovely cousin (don't tell Beth). I'll take a picture of it when it's done and post it. I have the beginnings of a hat that I'm knitting for one of my gorgeous nieces. I've just cast it on so far. I made the same hat for my other gorgeous niece for Christmas. It was slightly too big, so I'll use smaller needles this time. For those knitters out there, I'll post patterns when I can or give the appropriate credit to the pattern source. The greatest knitting website is www.knittingpatterncentral.com, and it would be the ultimate to get something I knitted posted there.
It's a good thing that this program saves the blog automatically, Safari just quit for some stupid reason but thankfully I didn't lose anything. Safari is the web browser for Macs for those of you heathens that still use PCs. Come away from the dark side.
Well, after playing with the blog settings, it's now 4:21 am , so I think I'll try and go back to bed. Good night all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I hope you are doing well! Love you girl!
Cath
I love it! Am so glad Catherine inspired you - am adding you to my favorites right now!
I loved reading your blog and look forward to more. Also, the photos that are coming soon! Give Greg a hug from the Goodes, and keep those posts coming!
Post a Comment